The Bag AttackPeople would always throw me that "What-in-the-hell-is-in-your-bag" look whenever I ask them to pass my bag over to me. I always respond with a silly smile and am always ready to answer , "may kaldero jan!"
The following pictures should give you an idea how loaded my bag is. Lez do some bag attack!
- I got pens. Lotsa pen : white board pens, permanent pentel pens, ball pens, sharpie, highlighter, sign pens.
- Intestines! ---err, cables and wires, power banks , extra batts and earphones. Surely you will agree with me when I say I just NEED to have em on my bag. Yeah?
- All sorts of cards. Well, one needs to earn points or keep a calling card handy for a fishbowl raffle. Teehee!
- Pouches! 'Nuff to keep all sorts of papers: Certificates---GCs and an MC, class cards, receipts, notes and what nuts.
- A Wallet and a checkbook. Minsan may laman, madalas ay magaan (dahil walang laman! Agaaaayyy!)
- I always have a feat with them trike drivers and mall cashiers over loose change. So there! Barya lang po sa umaga, kahit sa gabi pa!
- My ever dependable cute, little umby, royal blue fan, sussy (keys, lots of em), nail cutter, stapler and wire (opcors)
- A little vanity. Im happy just having my cologne, pang-mayaman na lotion from Orman, pressed powder, lipistik and alcohol ( arte lang?)
- And how can I forget, a daily dose of thy vitamin C-Coffee!
With that, I bet you would ask me, will all of it fit inside my bag? Oh yeah! Sumakay ka pa!
How about you?
Are you ready for a #BagAttack?